A library is
not a luxury but one of the necessities of life.
-Henry Ward BEECHER
Support ALL Colorado libraries through our statewide nonprofit organization. Library People is a registered 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. Ask your financial advisor about ways that benefit you and your investments. To become involved - as a donor or
a volunteer - contact us.
- Memberships and
donations: Become a group or individual member and join by using our
combined membership and donation form (PDF). Print it off and mail today.
- Online donations: Use the button on this page to make a donation today. Your information is secure and confidential.
- Volunteer in any of a number of
ways. We’re a small, growing organization,
and we value the resources of individuals working together to support
libraries. Volunteer opportunities range from serving as a local
contact to organizing events and activities. Go to the Activities page for more
- Tap into the Friends
network. Share news,
questions, ideas, answers. Build a statewide support system for libraries.
Contact us with your comments, and we'll send them around.
Benefits of Individual and Group Memberships:
- You'll be added to the E-Flash list (Individual and Group)
- Receive a Library People commemorative bookmark (Individual only)
- Stay up to the minute on information and advocacy news (Individual and Group)
- Link on Library People website (Group only)
- Information about advocacy and organizing (Group only)
- Personal consultation on library issues/advocacy (Group only)
- Training and workshops (Group only)
- Eligibility for grants and awards (Group only)
- Connection to statewide network (Individual and Group)
Are you a Library People person?
you love libraries and all they contain - books, videos, CDs, programs, book
clubs, story hours, reference services, and computerized information?
you value what libraries represent - equal access to information,
entertainment, and education?
you feel libraries are the foundation of our way of life?
you believe libraries are the best resource literacy and life-long learning?
you understand libraries are a door to the world?
Then you're a Library People person.
2207 Bluebell Avenue
Boulder, CO 80302